Mindforth

spurk standley at rcn.com
Tue Dec 3 22:46:58 EST 2002

Thanks for your patience.

> Respectfully submitted,
>
> Arthur T. Murray

No thank YOU for contributing your work to the community.  I've read
much of theory before I downloaded forth and mind.f, and I was and am
very impressed

wild idea time:  the AI prog. said several sentence-like utterings
before the screen started filling up with random junk.  This happened
each time I tried running mind.f Also, when I try to run the
javascript version, it brings IE (and my computer) to a crawl within
seconds...

I noticed that your program includes a security module designed to
rein in out of control growth. Does the javascript version have a
security module?  Maybe your program is going into an exponential
growth phase, and either a) getting 'killed' by security, or b)running
out of "growing room", so to speak, within mere seconds of
initialization?  It operated normally for a couple seconds each time I
tried it, in both javascript and forth...

I'd love to see mind.f run on a cray or something...