Mindforth

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Wed Dec 4 12:28:33 EST 2002

> spurk wrote:
>
>> No thank YOU for contributing your work to the community.  I've read
>> much of theory before I downloaded forth and mind.f, and I was and am
>> very impressed
>
> I'm not sure whether it's more depressing or more
> frightening for people to get sucked into this.
ATM:
Why not let Netizens decide for themselves what ideas suit them?
Why not show some "milk of human kindness" to other Netizens?

> Depressing since they should know better or
> frightening because ... they should know better.

ATM:
If anyone has any complaints about the Mentifex AI project or
any logically valid refutations of the Mentifex AI Theory at
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/theory5.html -- let them please
come out in the open and use ideas as weapons instead of
sneering, boorishness, and displays of abysmally bad breeding.

The Mentifex AI textbook "AI4U" lies admittedly at the
outer edge of theories of mind for artificial intelligence,
with thirty-four chapters co-extensive with thirty-four
AI-complete mind-modules of the free robot AI source code
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html in JavaScript; and
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mind4th.html in Win32Forth.
It's like shareware, except you receive a tangible AI book
that may yet turn out to be the rare Gutenberg Bible of AI.

Challengingly submitted,

Arthur T. Murray
--
ACM SIGPLAN Notices 33(12):25-31 "Mind.Forth: Thoughts on AI & Forth"
http://www.nanomagazine.com/01_10_24 "Interview with Arthur T. Murray"