wd server57.5 at hatmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:56:32 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
news:hMwH9.22398$K64.640887 at news2.west.cox.net...
<snip>

> > Fail to answer, and strike 3 you are out.
> >
> > ~wd
> >

> You already got an answer, it's just that you didn't like it.

No, you failed to answer.

> This was a STUPID position for these women "justices" to take.  Most
> Americans DISAGREE with that STUPID position and agree to this day with
the
> men justices.  Even the men involved disagreed with that decision.  Even
> Thomas Jefferson proposed that rapists be castrated
> http://christianparty.net/jefferson.htm and most Americans agree with him,
> to this day as much as they DISAGREE with the current crop of "justices",
> BOTH men and women.

But this is not about rape is it?
Its about castrating a man for having children, but he is unable tyo pay CS.
A huge difference son.

> Of course STUPID feminazis and "liberals" and other muds "think" that
you're
> right, but most Americans DISAGREE with you.  That should tell you
> something, at least.

Muds? Let me gues. You are a skinhead or the equal of.

> You take a case where women "justices" were on the wrong side of morality,
> the wrong side of public opinion, the wrong side of Christianity, the
wrong
> side of economics and the taxpayer, and the wrong side of the "victims"
> themselves, and expect us to praise the STUPID women who wrote it?  No.

The original conversaation was about "Men" who are the only ones who can
dish out equal
justice. Remember?
It amazes me how many people simply cannot stay focused.

> Trusting your phony feminazi "compassion" is what got this putative
> Christian nation into the huge moral abyss that we're in now, and now you
> want to be praised for it?  No.  What feminazis have done to this putative
> Christian nation ought to be a capital crime, not a source for praise.

I dont disagree with this at all.
However, the women SCJ's were on the side of right and on the side
of reasonability this time. Dont you think?

> We know why you "think" that "women's intuition" is a superior form of
> "reasoning", but we also know that if there were a single thing about it
> that was workable, that American 12th grade girls wouldn't have scored
dead
> last in TIMSS.  But 32% of their responses were not statistically
> significant, 23% were statistically significant because they scored lower
> than if they'd just guessed, and of the 45% that was statistically
> significant, the amount by which they scored lower than boys was
> statistically significant on 24.4%, by which they scored higher than boys
> was statistically significant on 2.6%, and the difference between boys and
> girls was not stastically significant on 18%.
> http://christianparty.net/timssphysics.htm
>
> "Intuition" my butt.  And what these "justices" did is just as bad if not
> worse than what Sandra Day O'Connor wrote:
>
> In keeping with our rejection of the common law understanding of a woman's
> role within the family, the Court held in Danforth that the Constitution
> does not permit a State to require a married woman to obtain her husband's
> consent before undergoing an abortion. 428 U. S., at 69
> http://christianparty.net/sandradayoconnor.htm
>
> BUT--such a law could only work of women were NEVER allowed to be jurors,
> judges, justices, or lawyers.  There have been far, far too many justice
> system errors since they were permitted into the field.  It was because of
> them that our incarceration RATE increased ten fold at the VERY SAME time
> that the murder rate almost tripled--which took a real heavy dose of
> "women's intuition" to achieve.
>
> John Knight

You take drugs huh..