Gray Shockley gray at compcomm.com
Wed Dec 4 23:26:51 EST 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:34:14 -0600, John Knight wrote
(in message <WOzH9.23373$K64.810509 at news2.west.cox.net>):

> "Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> news:asjdke$sig$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
>> In article <Zr8H9.5405$K64.83722 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight"
> <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
>> <
>> {...}
>> <
>> <7.  THE woman who continues to pretend that she really does believe that
> all
>> <that's involved is a "woman's choice", when 57% of Americans view
> abortion
>> <as MURDER, 75% DISAGREE with her, the Holy Bible and Catholic Church and
>> <religious beliefs of 2 billion people in the world view her as a
> murderer.
>> <
>> <Did she not write those words?  Do you think God approved?  NO, you
> don't.
>>

>> Ah.  So that frog that Bob always speculated you have in your pocket
>> when you indulge in the Presumptuous We wasn't a frog after all, it
>> was JWH?  Nice to run into someone who can speak for Him, seeing as
>> he doesn't do too much of it on His own any more.
>>

>> But it's hard to imagine He minds Sandy's legal opinions, when you
> consider
>> that the rate of spontaneous natural abortion is somwhere between 15% and
> 50%,
>> depending on the study, and that even these figures do not include
>> the percentage of fertilized eggs which fail to implant (for which I have
>> seen estimates as high as 75%)  This is the natural way of things, so if
> you
>> insist in believing in God, then you realize that He performs far more
> abortions
>> daily than Planned Parenthood at their busiest.
>>

>> -- cary
>>

> This is one of the most heinous rationalizations you've ever posted.
>
> The whole point is that it's GOD, and not MAN, who should be making these
> decisions.

Quite possibly but in His absence, we'll see if we've got a quorum and we'll
carry on just as we have since He last attended.

> The Holy Bible is chock full of examples of what God did to peoples who
> didn't follow His Law.

Yes, Sonny, we know.

And you and yourin pick 'n' choose which parts you like and which parts
you'll ignore.

And you need to remember that no one has ever stated that you are descended
from any creature that has evolved.

Gray Shockley
Entropy Maintenance Technician
Tao Chemical Company