Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.net
Thu Dec 5 00:14:04 EST 2002

Whitey wrote:

>"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
>news:Cy9G9.39630$kz4.1847948 at news2.west.cox.net...
>> "Gray Shockley" <gray at compcomm.com> wrote in message
>> news:0001HW.BA0E767E0036A05A11C295D0 at news-central.giganews.com...
>> > On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 1:14:49 -0600, John Knight wrote
>> > (in message <JzZF9.33547$kz4.1646689 at news2.west.cox.net>):

>91%
>> of
>other
>> >
>> > --------------------------------------------------------
>> >
>> > And you are the representative for Jesus, for 91% of the U.S. population
>> and
>> > for the Holy Bible?
>> >
>> > Aren't you confusing yourself with God?
>> >

>> If you *really* think it requires God to read the surveys which report
>that
>> only 9% of Americans believe that "Human beings have developed over
>millions
>> of years from less advanced forms of life. God had no part in this
>process",
>> then you *really* are a "liberal".
>>
>> To this amoral, thoughtless, amorphous, arrogant, ignorant 9%, a statement
>> that we all came from the sea might sound perfectly ok.  But to the vast
>> majority of the 93% who're putative Christians in this putative Christian
>> nation, it's the sheer definition of BLASPHEMY.
>>
>> Until you change the dictionaries, or the law, or Christianity, or the
>Holy
>> Bible, or the US Constitution, it shall remain BLASPHEMY.
>>
>> John Knight
>>

>You're full of shit, John. What surveys are you speaking of? And the
>question as posed does NOT give the answer you think it does. The questuion
>you quoted was - "Human beings have developed over millions
>> of years from less advanced forms of life. God had no part in this
>process",
>Well, hate to bust your bong bubble Forrest, but the evidence is absolutely
>clear and irrefutable that humans DID develop over millions of years from
>less advanced life forms, but science does not care whether god even exists
>or whether he/she/it had a "hand" in said evolution, as such things are for
>the theologans to ponder, not the scientists. The question forces people who
>believe that evolution is reality but who also believe that god or some
>higther power had a hand in it to choose between answering that they believe
>that evolution does not exist or that god had no hand in evolution, neither
>of which they actually believe. So they just chose the lesser of two evils.
>You would be very disappointed if you asked that point as two seperate
>questions rather than trying to force people into answering the question the
>way you want to by skewing the question towards a predetermined premise.
>That's dishonest at best, and desperate at worst. You may call it
>"blasphemy" if you wish, but both Galileo and Copernicus were called
> [...]

Actually it's devolution rather than evolution. Men are devolving to
the point whereby they are victims of demons which utter lies.  Men
that is, who have fallen away from faith.  Early on in the course of
human civilization, men had and lived by faith and were not subject
to the lies of devils like they are today.  Men began believing
their ancestors were monkeys only recently.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some
shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and
doctrines of devils" (1Timothy 4:1)

Which means all this ToE stuff is merely a sign of the latter times.

Jd