Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.net
Thu Dec 5 00:14:07 EST 2002

Oddball wrote:

>In article <pr1jtugc58ir21n0fsp3lbsliv14366eka at 4ax.com>,
>lojbab at lojban.org says...
>> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
>> >"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
>> >news:nkv7tukd6963ijm232hb543en382c4jvh5 at 4ax.com...

>> >Except that miscegenation is a crime, and assimilation is not (though it
>> >should be).
>>
>> You can't have the one without the other, nincompoop.  Assimilation
>> means that people pay no attention to differences that others would
>> call miscegenation.

>> >What's still standing sure did last longer than the WTC, didn't it?
>> >
>> >And what's still standing is far more impressive than ANY other building in
>> >the rest of Greece, built by the miscegenated "Greeks" of today.
>>
>> You are easily impressed.
>>
>> >Socrates and his cohorts and the builders of the Acropolis weren't muds.
>> >They were WHITE men [read: CAUCASIANS].
>>
>> How would you know?  Were you there?

>> >It's obvious that the people who built buildings like the Parthenon were a
>> >VERY different race than the people who built the modern buildings in
>> >Greece.
>>
>> It's not obvious to the rest of us what race has to do with buildings.
>

>It's not obvious to me what race has to do with religion.
>
>Oddball

These "liberals" and atheists here will tell you that according to
science, there is no such thing as "races".  That is a tennet of
their religion, which of course they are free to worship under here
in the U.S. of A.

A couple of us Christians are here to state otherwise.  What happens
often times is that the world is turned upside down when real
Christians arrive on the scene and folks engage themselves in the
task of right-side-uping it again.  The ensuing uproar is nothing
new.

And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren
unto the rulers of the city, crying, "These that have turned the
world upside down are come hither also" (Acts 17:6)

OTOH one doesn't need to combat their religion of "no races" by
using another religion because of the simple fact that the Supreme
Court as the highest law in their land itself acknowledges that
their are indeed various "races".

>AOL Sux Period.

I agree.

Jd