Gray Shockley gray at compcomm.com
Thu Dec 5 01:04:05 EST 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:28:24 -0600, John Knight wrote
(in message <IBAH9.23725$K64.868121 at news2.west.cox.net>):

> We know what you mean, which is that graduates from American "public"
> "schools" really are incapable of this simple algebra, so let's answer it
> for you.
>
> A)  The non-drinking driver obviously causes the most accidents.
>
> B)  There are a number of ways to calculate "by how much", so let's start
> with the simplest and work our way up.  The number of accidents caused by
> non-drinking drivers divided by the number of accidents caused by drinking
> drivers is 37,580 / 4,420 = 8.5 which means that non-drinking drivers cause
> 8.5 times as many accidents as drinking drivers.
>
> But it's more important to know the RATE at which each type of driver has
> accidents, which requires us to know what percentage of drivers drink and
> drive.
>
> Since you "play in the Big Game", why don't you tell us the answer?

For that very reason.

> It's very simple.

So are you, Sonny.

Also simple is the "simple fact" that I don't trust collectivists, Sonny.

You may rant against individualism all you like - it's your "right" although,
obviously, you'd like to do away with that "right" for other people.

For someone who so obviously identifies with the characters - the "bad guys"
- from _1984_ and _Brave New World_, I'm surprised that you don't realize
that nearly everyone on this forum pretty much think of you as a "gamma
minus".

It's not just that your "theology" has as its goal that """""John Knight"""""
is simply (there's that word again) wonderful and people who disagree with
him are "muds", liberals, Jews, Catholics, Protestants, Atheists, Agnostics,
Buddhists, Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, Islamics, Unitarians,
Penecostal, Holiness, PB, AMB, Episcopalian, brighter than John Knight, not a
drunk like John Knight, not someone who combines twisting statistics with not
understanding statistics and is psychologically healthy but you really seem
to """think""" (if a functioning brain stem can be said to be able to
"think") that you're being laughed at by very nearly all those who read you
and your silly pseudo-religion and your perverted pseudo-god.

[And, in case anyone is interested, yes, I once did take a girlfriend to
William Faulkner's front yard and we "made out" under the trees so I am
authorized to have a sentence as a paragraph. (His house is about 1/2 mle
from the "front" entrance to Ole Miss.)]

> John Knight

""""""John Knight"""""" is a falsie, isn't it, SonnyBoy?

I had heard that you're in line for a couple of transplants: backbone, guts
and testicles because all of yours are nonfunctional.

You might try for a brain transplant, also; almost anything would be an
improvement over your emotional upheavels from your brain stem.

Gray Shockley
Entropy Maintenance Technician
Tao Chemical Company
gray at compcomm.com