~wd_the_one_and_only server57.5 at hatmail.com
Thu Dec 5 07:40:27 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
news:JdzH9.23100$K64.773054 at news2.west.cox.net...
> "wd" <server57.5 at hatmail.com> wrote in message

> Most of the "news" coverage about the castration issue was about rapists
who
> agreed to be castrated rather than be imprisoned.

But the issue i brought up was NOT about rapists. Was it.
focus focus focus!

> If women are such moral minors that they have children they can't even
> afford to raise--then they shouldn't have children, should they?  Why
didn't
> these brilliant women "justices" think of that?

what does this have to do with what we are discussing

> Look who's whining about "focus".  The subject of this thread is
blasphemy,
> something you haven't even addressed.

Thats because YOU said women cannot deal out proper justice.
I gave you an example where they did. You are in denial.
YOU brought the subject up, and it is YOU who are not focused.

> You diverged from the issue of> blasphemy by Sandra Day O'Connor in her
rulings about abortion to some
> obscure issue about how great women "justices" are because you like their
> ruling about something that's utterly trivial compared to 42 million dead
> babies.

I diverge from nothing. I never addressed Sandra Day O'Connor in her rulings
about abortion.
I addressed YOUR statement that women cannot deal out proper justice. And i
gave you an example
where not only the women did deal out proper justice, but the men did not.

YOU simply cannot escape your denial.

~wd