Mindforth

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Dec 6 18:06:29 EST 2002

jmdrake wrote:

> While I've yet to be able to do anything useful with Mindforth I would
> strongly disagree with your assertion that it is "depressing" that
> someone would get "sucked into" it.  First of all Authur isn't
> charging
> anyone anything for this.  Even the e-book is freely available.  So
> the most that anyone would be out of for pursuing this would be time.

It is when he's a full-blown, well-known crank, and what he is producing
does nothing useful and never has.  No one in any industry is impressed
or finds any value in what he's doing, yet fellow amateurs seem to be
impressed with his "AI" that doesn't do anything.

What's depressing is that people can't recognize the obviously deranged
ramblings of a crank when they see it.

/  \ Did you ever love somebody / Did you ever really care
\__/ Cassandra Wilson
    Crank Dot Net / http://www.crank.net/
 Cranks, crackpots, kooks, & loons on the Net.