Mindforth

Gary Bergstrom forthprgrmr at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:05:52 EST 2002

> > jmdrake wrote:

> http://www.americanantigravity.com/
>
> While on the surface it may seem "cranky" the fact is that their
> flyer actually works.  Now if it works by true "antigravity" or
> by some other force is a big question.  But the plans are pretty
> simple and the results have been reproduced many times over.
> However someone might mislabel them "cranks" just because they
> have the word "antigravity" in their URL.
>
> Regards,
>
> John M. Drake

The first time I saw this was on the cover of a Popular Science (I
think) in the '60s.  Not antigravity, just propulsion by moving air.
The models are so light, because it's hard to move much air without
arcing.  (That old model on the cover was square rather than
triangular, but otherwise looked the same!)

And yes, I would label (NOT mislabel) them cranks because of the word
antigravity.

Gary