Ear damage by MP3,DVD and digital TV? (more explanations)

CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de
Mon Dec 9 22:26:35 EST 2002

Kalman Rubinson schrieb:

 > OK but the fluid pressure change is a differential between the scala tympani
 > and the scala vestibuli which displaces the basilar membrane and all that it
 > bears.  "Hairs in sticky pudding" is a new one on me.
 >
 > Kal

No,what I mean is that the individual sensor cells can slightly "inflate"
more or less strong by an electro-osmotic effect controlled by the
compensation circuits (similar like various narcotic gasses change the
pressure in nerve cells) and thus set their operating point. I don't talk
about the pressure difference at both sides of the basilar membrane.

                         MAY THE SOFTWARE BE WITH YOU!

I                  CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=) Windler                  I
I         (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!)          I
I                                      !                                     I
         {http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/e_index.html}