Ear damage by MP3,DVD and digital TV? (more explanations)

CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de
Mon Dec 9 23:15:15 EST 2002

Kalman Rubinson schrieb:
 > On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:26:35 +0100, CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler
 > <windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de> wrote:
 >
 >> No,what I mean is that the individual sensor cells can slightly "inflate"
 >> more or less strong by an electro-osmotic effect controlled by the
 >> compensation circuits (similar like various narcotic gasses change the
 >> pressure in nerve cells) and thus set their operating point.
 >
 > That, too, is a new one on me.  Reference?

I don't find it in the "Westerman - Informationsverarbeitung" book here, but
I am at least very sure that this was mentioned in a scientific documentation
film that we had to watch in biology lessons at school years ago.

                         MAY THE SOFTWARE BE WITH YOU!

I                  CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=) Windler                  I
I         (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!)          I
I                                      !                                     I