Richard Owlett rowlett at
Tue Dec 10 15:25:36 EST 2002

[replies to me personally or to comp.lang.forth ]

Jerry Avins wrote:
> It seems to me that
> creationism, evolution, astrology, theism, and atheism are all matters
> of faith.
> [SNIP]

You make an extremely important point, and then drop it.
This is a point that evolutionists actively ignore.
If one accepts the evolutionists point of view, all morals are
Any who recognize the Biblical creationist view have "no wiggle room".

For the record:
I accept the verbal plenary verbal inspiration view of the Bible.
The _Textus Receptus_ is an adequately ( and probably best ) extant
representation of the original autographs.
Anyone claiming to totally comprehend the first 3 chapters of Genesis
and chapters 4-21 of Revelation is to be doubted.

If anyone is seriously interested in pursuing the implications of
this, I recommend reading the following books by Francis A. Schaeffer:
The God Who Is There
Escape From Reason
He Is There and He Is Not Silent