Ear damage by MP3,DVD and digital TV? (more explanations)

CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de
Tue Dec 10 18:28:24 EST 2002

Kalman Rubinson schrieb:
 > On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 05:15:15 +0100, CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler
 > <windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de> wrote:
 >
 >> I am at least very sure that this was mentioned in a scientific
 >> documentation film that we had to watch in biology lessons at school years
 >> ago.
 >
 > I find no reference to such in any of my texts.  Who is Westerman?

A german school book publisher. Sorry, I thought the book I used was by
Westermann, but it was published by Schroedel and does anyway not contain
the detail with the feedback loop to individual sensor cells in the cochlea.
Some info and illustration pictures for this article (HTML version) were taken
from the book "Materialien für den Sekundarbereich II Biologie -
Informationsverarbeitung" von Wolfgang Miram / Dieter Krumwiede, ©1985
Schroedel Schulbuchverlag GmbH, ISBN 3-507-10517-9
^^^^^^^^^

                         MAY THE SOFTWARE BE WITH YOU!

I                  CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=) Windler                  I
I         (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!)          I
I                                      !                                     I
         {http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/e_index.html}