Peter J Ross heresiarch at meow.org
Tue Dec 10 19:45:54 EST 2002

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:17:42 GMT, a jury from soc.men found John
Knight guilty of posting this:

>"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
>news:4upbvuc0jeiloo7ku2io1cn03sskqrv207 at 4ax.com...
>> JDay123 at BellSouth.net (Jd) wrote:

>> >Maybe you do not know anything WRT what normal, common folks think.
>>
>> Then normal, common folks need to be educated.
>>
>> >A short observation made at the infamous "Scopes Monkey trial" shows
>> >that everyone knew that scientists were saying in so many words that
>> >men evolved from apes....
>>
>> http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/scopes/hunt192.htm
>>
>> is the textbook that Scopes used in his classes.  It does not say that
>> men evolved from apes.  It says just as we do that men and apes are
>> kinds of primates and are thus related.
>>

>Apples and oranges are kids of fruits and thus are kinda related--but that
>doesn't mean that an apple "evolved" from an orange or a "common ancestor",
>any more than it means that humans and apes had a "common ancestor".
>
>Don't you "evolutionists" ever think it's kinda strange that the bones of
>not a SINGLE "common ancestor" have EVER been found?

No.

When you learn to read, I'll recommend some books on the subject.

<rantsnip>

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8  TNPJRL # aleph-null

"see, the mean people know who they are. the problem is the stupid
people don't know who they are, so it's the job of the mean people
(who know who they are) to make sure the stupid people are aware that
they're stupid. see?" - j r sherman

"What really needs to be done is to recognize that rape isn't a big
deal and stop kowtowing to every fucked in the head bitch who cries
"rape!"  Stop supporting the rape industry and send them to get
regular jobs.  Make the punishment a $20 fine like a parking ticket,
about what the "crime" deserves." - Bob, in soc.men

While Bob's position sounds extreme, he does have a point
that rape is given far more importance than it deserves.
How many men would spend their lives crying if a woman
forced them to have sex with them?  Or worry about prosecuting
their wife if she forced him to have sex with her?  The rape hysteria
says more about women's frigidity and lack of respect
for men's sexuality than it does about the severity of the crime.
- Mark Sobolewski, in soc.men

"We have nmot been able to discuss anything meaningful since
the onslaught of the flonkers." - wd, in soc.men

Anybody who defends a witless mewer like ross deserves no more of
my time. - John Jones, in soc.men