Ear damage by MP3,DVD and digital TV? (more explanations)

CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de
Thu Dec 12 23:30:50 EST 2002

Kalman Rubinson schrieb:
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:28:24 +0100, CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler
>
> My German is minimal, so I have only scanned references to this
> source.  However, my more modern and more advanced neuroscience
> sources make no mention of the phenomenon you discuss.

I don't tell you nonsense; here you can read how the feedback loop works by
modulation of the cell membrane tension:

http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/news/releases/00/feb00.asp

                         MAY THE SOFTWARE BE WITH YOU!

I                  CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=) Windler                  I
I         (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!)          I
I                                      !                                     I
         {http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/e_index.html}