Ear damage by MP3,DVD and digital TV? (more explanations)

Kalman Rubinson kr4 at nyu.edu
Fri Dec 13 10:53:18 EST 2002

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 05:30:50 +0100, CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler
<windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de> wrote:

>I don't tell you nonsense; here you can read how the feedback loop works by
>modulation of the cell membrane tension:
>
>http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/news/releases/00/feb00.asp

Thank you for a reference.  As I read the Science article (since the
news release has little info and many minor errors), the authors
demonstrate a relationship between lipid motility and applied voltage
or chemical influences.  They only speculate on its relationship to
functional mechanisms and, as far as I see, make no mention of any
feedback loops.  Of course, one can speculate further and you do.

I am not denying your speculations, merely regarding them as such.

Kal