Ear damage by MP3,DVD and digital TV? (more explanations)

CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de
Fri Dec 13 18:36:01 EST 2002

Kalman Rubinson schrieb:
 > On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 05:30:50 +0100, CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler
 > <windle_c at informatik.fh-hamburg.de> wrote:
 >

 >> I don't tell you nonsense; here you can read how the feedback loop works by
 >>  modulation of the cell membrane tension:
 >>
 >> http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/news/releases/00/feb00.asp
 >

 > Thank you for a reference.  As I read the Science article (since the news
 > release has little info and many minor errors), the authors demonstrate a
 > relationship between lipid motility and applied voltage or chemical
 > influences.  They only speculate on its relationship to functional mechanisms
 > and, as far as I see, make no mention of any feedback loops.  Of course, one
 > can speculate further and you do.

Here is another essay about membrane tension change:
http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/oto/research/cochlea/WEB.pdf

and here are some notes about research on the feedback nerves those control
it: http://rleweb.mit.edu/Publications/currents/3-1cov.htm

                         MAY THE SOFTWARE BE WITH YOU!

I                  CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=) Windler                  I
I         (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!)          I
I                                      !                                     I
         {http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/e_index.html}