On so-called 'quantum entanglement' RETRACTION of the 'retraction'

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 15 15:21:01 EST 2002

I Unretract :-]

My error was only superficial. The deep-stuff stands. So the
Comptn apps are OK.

I wrote another little app to check things out. I'll post it in

The app deals with the so-called [Sorry] 'electron recoil'
dynamics [just conveys a sense for the 'qm' approach' to the
correlated data.

I expect I'll post the Maths of Tapered Harmony's view on the same
data this week.

Sorry about the 'double-take', but it's my policy to 'sound the
alarm' when I question the work I do.

K. P. COllins

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message
<2FzK9.52233$vM1.4187394 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
|>'COMPTJ33.BAS - a simple animation of the Compton scattering
|data.
|
|I RETRACT all of the Compton 'scattering' QBasic programs I've
|posted.
|
|It's a Sorrow.
|
|I've been going on and on about how 'qm' has carried-through an
|Error, because folks did not go back and check assumptions in the
|light of new data, in a series of programs that have, themselves,
|carried through an Error.
|
|Discussion with a Physicist at UMass {Dr. Swift] last Wednesday,
|during which he raised specific objections, led me, this night,
|retrace basic 'assumptions' that are implimented in the programs.
|
|He was Correct in his objections.
|
|I expect the general principles that I've been working to convey
|will stand, but I programmed the main viewport [the one that
|simulates the expansion-compression dynamics] incorrectly. [The
|'scattering' angle is represented incorrectly, and so is the
|'electron'-rebound  trace [the dim grey line on the left in the
|upper-middle viewport].
|
|I'll fix that over the weekend [with spirit groaning all the
while
|because there's so much that I wanted to accomplish in the same
|'time' frame, and my 'time' is running-out. "Haste makes waste."]