Brain-Mind Cognition Theory: AI4U

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at
Mon Dec 16 02:50:45 EST 2002

shinji at (Shinji Ikari) writes on 15 Dec 2002:
> uj797 at (Arthur T. Murray) wrote in message
> news:<3df9d05c at>...
>> "AI4U: Mind-1.1 Programmer's Manual" (ISBN 0-595-25922-7)
>> by Arthur T. Murray
> AI4U sounds so amateurish.

Calling it "AI4U" helps to position it as an exercise book for -- the AI textbook
"Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach" ("AIMA" in short)
by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig at my alma mater Berkeley.

> You should have titled it "A New Kind of AI".
>> The AI4U book is the original publication of original work and is
>> therefore a primary source document for historians of neuroscience.
> Its a history of neuroscience too?  This book has everything!

It is not a history of neuroscience but rather an original
theory of brain-mind cognitive function for neuroscience.

Arthur T. Murray
-- -- "Spreading AI4U"; -- AI namespaces; "AI4U"  "Think"