John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Thu Dec 19 21:43:16 EST 2002

"~wd_the_one_and_only" <server57.5 at hatmail.com> wrote in message
news:uuui7jjne5o2e6 at corp.supernews.com...

> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
> news:JdzH9.23100$K64.773054 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > "wd" <server57.5 at hatmail.com> wrote in message
>

> > Most of the "news" coverage about the castration issue was about rapists
> who
> > agreed to be castrated rather than be imprisoned.
>
> But the issue i brought up was NOT about rapists. Was it.
> focus focus focus!
>

> > If women are such moral minors that they have children they can't even
> > afford to raise--then they shouldn't have children, should they?  Why
> didn't
> > these brilliant women "justices" think of that?
>
> what does this have to do with what we are discussing
>

> > Look who's whining about "focus".  The subject of this thread is
> blasphemy,
> > something you haven't even addressed.
>
> Thats because YOU said women cannot deal out proper justice.
> I gave you an example where they did. You are in denial.
> YOU brought the subject up, and it is YOU who are not focused.

First, you have to DENY that it was "women", in the form of "feminazis" and
jews, who pushed the ANTI-Christian rampant "divorce", "alimony", and "child
support" in the first place, then you have to DENY that it was feminazis who
caused illegitimacy to explode, then you have to DENY that it was women
[read: feminazis and jews] who proposed that fathers who had children they
"couldn't support" be castrated, then you have to DENY that the mothers who
had those children are EQUALLY responsible for having children they couldn't
support [and thus should have their uteruses cut out], in order FINALLY to
give women "judges" "credit" for a "just" decision.

You have to realize that the woman "voter" has made so many mistakes along
the way that the "correction" imposed by the woman "judge" only compounds
the problem.

iow, what you're claiming is "proper justice" is NOT what the majority of
Americans agree with.  What you "think" is compassion resulted in many men
remaining in prisons, bankrupted society, and violated the will of the
inmates who VOLUNTEERED.

Just because you agree doesn't mean that anyone else does.

John Knight