John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Thu Dec 19 22:18:55 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:qbuuvu8hunofjbql58q23p9kjmnj50tqnn at 4ax.com...
> cary at afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> >Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.  What I want to know is: HOW COME YOU GET
> >*WAY* MORE LINES THAN I DO?  Don't John and I go back years and years?
>
> I dunno.  I've been a thorn in his side since 1998 or so.  And a
> pretty nasty thorn, since I am at least as stubborn as he is.
>
> >I demand recompense.  And graphics.
>
> I didn't see any graphics, but I doubt that he has any of me.
>
> >I bet you're youngier.
>
> Too close to 50
>
> >And prettier.
>
> Not too many 400 pound guys are called "pretty".
>
> lojbab

oh, man, doesn't that explain everything!?

A porker, on top of being one third jewish, one sixth nigger, a smidgen of
Russian Communist, a White Race Traitor, probably married to a chink with
half-chink children who all plan to marry latrinos, all of which completely
explains why you're a 100% certifiable "liberal"!

No wonder "race means nothing"--you're too fat for anybody to notice.
Trying to identify what race you are would be like sifting through a plane
crash trying to put the pieces together.  Unless your Mommy told you what
race you are, there's no way for you to know.

Is this why you're such a staunch supporter of affirmative action.  You
qualify for membership in 12 different "minority groups", not the least of
which is the Committee to Demand Respect for Four Hundred Pound Whoppers, or
"Liberals" Against Entropy?

Wouldn't it be easier just to go on a diet?

John Knight