Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Thu Dec 19 23:24:55 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
>A porker, on top of being one third jewish, one sixth nigger, a smidgen of
>Russian Communist, a White Race Traitor, probably married to a chink with
>half-chink children who all plan to marry latrinos, all of which completely
>explains why you're a 100% certifiable "liberal"!

Wrong to all of the above.  My Russian ancestry for example predates
the Revolution and indeed predates Lenin.

>No wonder "race means nothing"--you're too fat for anybody to notice.

Most racists who look at me would classify me as "white".

>Is this why you're such a staunch supporter of affirmative action.

I am?  Since when?

>You qualify for membership in 12 different "minority groups",

Oh I probably qualify for several hundred, one of which is "the
minority group that bothers to read the nincompoop's posts", which is
truly a tiny minority.

>Wouldn't it be easier just to go on a diet?

Clueless, aren't you?

lojbab