Andre Lieven dg411 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Thu Dec 19 23:55:06 EST 2002

Bob LeChevalier (lojbab at lojban.org) writes:
> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> exuded:
>>then you have to DENY that it was feminazis who caused illegitimacy to
>>explode,
>
> That was the men who had intercourse with women who they weren't
> married to.

Ah, the " babies pop out of the heads of penises " fallicy...

Do note that, in modern western laws and practices, no man can make
a woman *bear a child*, no matter how many times she agrees to have
unprotected sex with him ( And, if she doesn't agree, well, its rape,
which gets him 10 in places where he likely will find out all about
rape, from the recieving end... ), if *she chooses not to carry it
to term*.

And, with such as RU-486, abortion, legal adopting out, and legal
abandonment, even if the woman *does choose to carry to term*,
this still does not mean that she will be stuck with an unrefutable
parental responsibility, unlike, once she makes her choice, he *will*
be so stuck with unrefutable paternity, having had NO choice at all.

Please do note that in human biology, men *don't carry to term or
give birth.

" Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*... "

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
                                    The Man Prayer, Red Green.