crossposting into bionet.neuroscience not appreciated

Philippe Coulon coulon-remove- at
Fri Dec 20 09:22:31 EST 2002

In news:4aFM9.100363$a8.52619 at, schriebselte
> Perhaps someone was trying to point out that there are a group of
> fascinating neural aberrations in You could spend years
> studying them to figure out how exactly they function without brains.

I´m sorry. The previous message was intended for the personal use of a
single contributor. Due to the lack of a brain I have forgotton to remove
the whole lot of NGs attached and spammed it into every single one of them.
Phil (I think that was my least part of it.)