Bernd Paysan bernd.paysan at gmx.de
Fri Dec 20 17:38:06 EST 2002

Bruce Rennie wrote:
> Science has not and as far as I know cannot deal with many areas such
> as Love, Family, Self-Sacrifice, Greed, Sin, War, Hate, Joy, Peace,
> Worship.

Not? In which world do you live? Behaviorists deal with a number of these
topics (or aspects of these topics), and for the other aspects, you have
historicans and the game theory (which is math). A behaviorist may have
different results for love as a poet, but the latter one probably has
unrepeatable experiences.

--
Bernd Paysan
http://www.jwdt.com/~paysan/