Bernd Paysan bernd.paysan at gmx.de
Fri Dec 20 17:49:57 EST 2002

Bruce Rennie wrote:
> Science is usable in some areas of my life but not in others - I don't
> use science in my relationships with my wife, my daughter, my sons, my
> God or people I meet on any day.

Why not? I think it can be helpful to read a book like "Why men don't
listen, and women can't read maps", though it is just popular scientific,
and mostly a gross exaggeration of what's really happening, but it may
improve the understanding of wife and daughter (and perhaps even of other
people you meet on any day). Increasing your knowledge about how people
think can't be that wrong.

--
Bernd Paysan
http://www.jwdt.com/~paysan/