Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Dec 20 21:58:15 EST 2002

William Tanksley Google wrote:

> Wrong. He's done it often enough. He's fooled labs full of scientists.
> So have the magicians who've done such a good job of discrediting him.

What's sad is that even after having been publicly humiliated and
discredited by Randi, people still have any interest in what he has to
say.  My recollection is that he has some parapsychology column in some
major newspaper.  It's sad how badly some people _want_ to be deceived.

/  \ Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitudes
\__/ Public Enemy
    Python chess module / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/chess/
 A chess game adjudicator in Python.