John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sun Dec 22 21:57:10 EST 2002

"Laura Singleton" <Laura_Singleton123 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:jd580vo827mtkc4vf73ifdel9vid391o99 at 4ax.com...
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:18:56 GMT, <gregoriy_raspoutine at hotmail.com>

> >>Indeed Dr. F.! Well said. Apart from anything else, they are not
> >>qualified!
> >>

> >The same way the Bitter Bois do not believe in evolution because that
> >would show how their reasoning is based on the actions of primates.
>
> Indeed, this is blatantly obvious. The irony being that they deny they
> _are_ apes so they can act like apes.

Well, we'll have to admit: this is probably about the smartest thing that
could ever come out of a feminazi's mouth.

Which just goes to show that feminazis are even stupider than jews.

Exactly which part of an ape's behavior do you believe that homo sapiens
attempt to "act like"?

Is it the way apes built 1,000 foot tall skyscrapers in the jungles of
Africa?

Or their jungle freeway system?

Or are you referring to the thriving jumbo jet industry in the Belgian
Congo?

Or what about the great Tanzanian Semiconductor Operations (sometimes called
Silicon Jungle)?

Is THAT the ape behavior that us honkey's emulated?

"The irony being that" Coco the Gorilla reportedly did have an IQ of
85--considerably higher than the IQ of Sub-Saharan niggers.

But it seems that not even Coco was ever able to get through to them.

John Knight