John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sun Dec 22 21:57:58 EST 2002

"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
news:3e0633bd.8343760 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> Bob LeChevalier wrote:
>
> >JDay123 at BellSouth.net (Jd) wrote:
> >>Our divergence is over doctrine and who is able to understand it,
> >>basically. You are saying atheists and non-believers can understand
> >>it perfectly well and I'm saying they don't, for if they did they
> >>would be either 1) ignorant for not coverting to Christianity or 2)
> >>not empowered to confess in public that Jesus is Lord.
> >>
> >>The latter I  have no power over but the former... well that's
> >>another issue.
> >
> >1) is incorrect, in that "ignorant" is not the correct word.
> >"Independent" or "unwilling" or even "stubborn" might apply.
> >2) is possibly true but they don't give a damn.
> >
> >lojbab
>
> 1) "ignorant" says in one word what your three words say.
>
> 2) "they" which I've found will argue with me till the cows come
> home, give some kinduva damn else they wouldn't be arguing.  Even
> though they may vehemently disagree, their's still hope in that they
> do indeed have an interest of some sort.
>
> Jd

If "they" are jews, niggers, feminazis, sodomites, or any other muds or
"liberals" (who thankfully are less than 14% of the US population, with 90%
of this part being niggers), then the odds that "they" will ever come around
are zero, regardless of how interested they are.

After more than four centuries in Africa, and hundreds of billions of
dollars in expenditures, the British, French, and Dutch have finally
realized that Africa's 800 million niggers are a lost cause, so they've
given up, packed up, and moved out.

At the rate at which Africans have already destroyed all that was built for
them over this four centuries, it won't take more than another 2 decades to
finally, completely obliterate every trace of it.

If it weren't for Whites in this country, and the willingness of White men
to work 42 days each year JUST to earn the money that pays JUST the taxes
which fund JUST the welfare which is paid JUST  to niggers, then American
niggers would be earning even less than the $600 per year that their 800
million cousins in Africa earn.

People that dumb have no chance of ever comprehending Christianity.

John Knight