Eye design

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 24 10:33:47 EST 2002

I expect the difference has more to do with the difference in
motion-correlated G-forces experienced.

On land, the eyes are 'hammered' with every step one takes [shock
wave absorption is a necessity].

Anyway, I find evolutionary dynamics to have their own
'intelligence' in that they 'read' the environment, and converge
upon functionality that works in that environment.

It's why one has to be careful when attempting to cross-correlate
the products of evolutionary 'engineering' with respect to
different environments.

Unless there's non-modal stuff in there, both are 'intelligent',
but only with respect to the environments in which their
progenitors have evolved.

The rest of the "creationism/evolution" 'debate' is just folks
being prejudiced with respect to that which, through experience,
they've become familiar.

k. p. collins