On so-called 'quantum entanglement' - UN-retraction

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 24 12:27:51 EST 2002

Aw, hell... it's only a 'caricature' of what I'm working toward
conveying to folks, but, in that, it's still a step forward, so I
UN-retract it.

There's a better version, but I don't know if I'll be able to get
it cleaned-up so I can post it. ['living' on air & going through
nicotine withdrawal, so I'm having a hard time caring about
getting stuff out... you know?]

K. P. Collins