New Newsgroup?

Mark Zarella mzarella at twcny.rr.com
Wed Dec 25 09:28:35 EST 2002

Ditto here.  I lurk mostly, but my lurking has cut down recently due to my
lack of interest in pseudo-science and inarticulate babble that's seemed to
permeate this group either from cross-posting or attempts at maniacal
"propaganda".

news:43525ce3.0212231757.578699fa at posting.google.com...
news:<atv136$2te$1 at poseidon.uni-duesseldorf.de>...
> > Hello NG!
> > Since bionet.neuroscience seems overcrowded with non-scientific
discussions
> > I have been thinking of introducing a new neuroscience newsgroup that is
> > limited to scientific exchange. Please mail me if you are interested. If
> > receive enough e-mails, I will forward the list to
news.announce.newsgroups
> > where it will be open for discussion whether or not to create this NG.
If