Cerebral Downloading??

mrdoubter at webtv.net mrdoubter at webtv.net
Sat Dec 28 20:12:32 EST 2002

I belive this is possible as I belive just about any damn thing is
possible but let me ask anyone actually in the neuroscience field what
they think.
If a clone was accomplished and then kept in suspended animation for say
15 years, is it theoretically possible that the cerebral contents of an
80 year old person (one's entire life and memories) could be
successfully downloaded by some means into that new and fresh clone
brain? This is the vision of the Raelians and myself (I am not a
Raelian). Never mind that it can't be done this minute (and please
assume that all procedural failings would have been 'fixed') but I am
speaking of the near future, perhaps within 20 years. If not, why not?
Gracias.

mr D