Spotting important neuroscience books before they are published [request for input]

Donald Doherty, Ph.D. donald.doherty at
Sun Dec 29 21:06:41 EST 2002

I like keeping an eye on upcoming publications in my areas of interest so I
put together a web service (in association with that makes it
easy to do. The service provides a quick and easy way to browse through
books that are slated to be published in the future. I'm curious if I might
be the only one that finds this type of thing useful.

If you get a free moment, take a look at and let me know what you

Thank you!

Donald Doherty, Ph.D.
Brainstage Research, Inc.