Cerebral Downloading?? <collins>

mrdoubter at webtv.net mrdoubter at webtv.net
Tue Dec 31 13:09:50 EST 2002

Sorry for you Collins. Unless you have spent the past several years
working in this field (which if you have, I would find most
interesting), then what you have postulated is still more conservative
mind set (ie don't confuse me with facts etc.) And what has been shown
to be a fact at this point in history regards many discoveries and
improvements in matters deemed 'impossible' by the 'all wise' of their
time. Man would never walk on the moon is the classic example. You seem
to base your opinions on what came before and perhaps on anecdotal
'evidence.' Anecdotal evidence is a contradiction. Now if you have
worked in this field, it might be different. How did you glean this
knowledge (because that is all my question regards, actually is
experience)?

mr D