Evidence for sex receptors in the brain.

jean Lieberman jean_lieberman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 13:58:26 EST 2002

cohenmarvin at hotmail.com (Marvin Cohen) wrote in message news:<a9b23639.0212310543.21ef9c8b at posting.google.com>...
> Suppose neuroscience and neuropharmacology was perverted to produce
> drugs that damage society.  I'm not thinking of cocaine or LSD, I'm
> thinking of drugs that raise people's sex drives.
>
> Until recently, scientists would have dismissed any drug that enhanced
> sex drive as a fraud.
> But no longer.

Back in 1994, I went to the police and the FBI claiming that I had
been drugged with a sex drug.  I claimed that I came back to my office
where there was a bottle of partly drunk Poland Spring water.  I drank
the rest, and got hit with extreme sexual feelings and imagery.  I
realized I was drugged.  It was a truly incredibly degrading and
humiliating experience.
The police and the FBI did nothing.
But let me tell you, these drugs are out there already.
J.L.