Mathew Guilfoyle GuilfoyleMR at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 07:20:24 EST 2002

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a commercial setup for
recording micro EEGs (i.e. with electrode spacings toward the
sub-millimeter range directly on the cortex)  I know of Walter
Freeman's papers and book, but I wanted to know if there were any
systems out there or do you have to self-build the apparatus.  Also,
has this ever been done in awake humans? (i.e. when undergoing

ps - has anyone found a good website of high power brain histology (to
observe the cellular structure of the layers for example)