why study neurology?

Vishal Dhokia vishal at ddhokia.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 15:46:42 EST 2002

Im a medic too.....

in normal clinical practice, neurology doesnt set my imagination on fire,
but what REALLY DOES is the cutting edge research and rare phenomina (which
unless you are one of a hand full in the world you will not get to
see!)...so can you hack it and make it up there and really do what YOU want
to do/research/explore?  That is the question.  Have you read Ramachandrans
Phantoms of the Brain, or Oliver Sacks The Man Who?....the cases are so
fascinating.

Also, I think the deeper you get into neuro and the more you (think you)
explain...the more humbling it is tolearn that there must be a soul and God
and all that.....but that is going a bit deep there!

Vish

news:uyl_7.20471$SE3.705099 at twister1.libero.it...