Motor control - post surgical removal of brain

Brian zhil at online.no
Mon Jan 14 13:34:51 EST 2002

I probably can't help you, but they could insert cell-cultures from fetuses.
They might be able to take over the 'space' of the traumatized neurons......
This will take some time, but if they're quick and do it while your fathers brain is
still survivable, it  might in theory work.
Thats' the best solution I have in comparison with your own selections.

Brian

"Parmin" <rajabetawi at hotmail.com> skrev i melding
news:Qbu08.12912$je.66347 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...