"New" colours possible?

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 08:55:46 EST 2002

Much of the conceptual morass that characterizes issues like these is that
people fail to recognize that one may "respond to the world," and one may
also "respond to one's responses to the world." As far as I can see, the
issue of "qualia" has to do with the fact that culture forces us to respond
to our own behavior or related states of our bodies. Non-human animals may
also be so trained, as is done in the somewhat misnamed procedure known as
"drug-discrimination."

Glen

news:3C511EBB.85624962 at online.no...

news:<4b9ea6a.0201070435.742d3da4 at posting.google.com>...