Neurally Mediated Hypotension???

Richard Price explore65 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 16:42:09 EST 2002

Hello  -

I am embarking on a quest to research this topic. I hope to find out what
the medical establishment thinks of it, and in particular the neurologists
gut reaction to the proposition(s). Maybe the "syndrome"(? not medically
versed here) has been proven already, but from what I've read so far(a John
Hopkins reports from 5 years ago), it is seems to be more of a hypothesis
still.

So, any feed back would be appreciated. Sources of information. Thoughts on
the subject. References to research groups or individuals.

Best regards
Richard