brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Mark D. Morin mdmpsyd at
Tue Jul 9 05:29:51 EST 2002

Tom Breton wrote:
> "John Knight" <johnknight at> writes:
>>"Tom Breton" <tehom at> wrote in message
>>>But the *information* is out there.  Credit to Leonardo
>>><Leonardo_member at> in <9miftl0239r at> for the
>>Is this true?  Is this how the IQs of men and women were "equalized"--by
>>throwing out 94% of the test?
> I reported it exactly the way it was told to me.  I consider the
> report credible, but I have no further information, sorry.

94% of "the test" was not discarded as "the test" had yet to be
constructed.  In constructing the Weschler Scales, there were a lot of
instruments considered and discarded as potential measures.  In the
final product, are there systemic gender differences?

You can't make someone love you, but you can let
yourself be loved by someone.