brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Tue Jul 9 22:43:48 EST 2002

"Mark D. Morin" <mdmpsyd at NOSPAMgwi.net> wrote in message
news:3D2ABAC5.8070308 at NOSPAMgwi.net...
> Tom Breton wrote:

> >>Is this true?  Is this how the IQs of men and women were "equalized"--by
> >>throwing out 94% of the test?
> >

> > I reported it exactly the way it was told to me.  I consider the
> > report credible, but I have no further information, sorry.
> >

> 94% of "the test" was not discarded as "the test" had yet to be
> constructed.  In constructing the Weschler Scales, there were a lot of
> instruments considered and discarded as potential measures.  In the
> final product, are there systemic gender differences?

Why would you ask a question with such an obvious answer?  Of course there
are "systemic gender [read: sex] differences".  The biological,
physiological, physical, emotional, mental, educational, spiritual,
intellectual differences between the "genders" [read: sexes] are so
different that they're almost opposites in some features.

The data has already been referenced which shows that the 18% difference in
the average brain size of men and women, coupled with the narrow standard
deviation in the brain size of both sexes, is one WHOPPING difference.  Just
as we know that there is no overlap between the strongest woman and the
weakest (but not crippled) man, it seems impossible that there could be any
overlap between the largest female brain and the smallest male brain
http://christianparty.net/iq.htm

John Knight