brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Mark D. Morin mdmpsyd at NOSPAMgwi.net
Wed Jul 10 21:32:14 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
> "Mark D. Morin" <mdmpsyd at NOSPAMgwi.net> wrote in message
> news:3D2C1134.6010703 at NOSPAMgwi.net...

>>>Not quite sure what you meant here,
>>
>>what i mean is that you assert a conspiracy to keep research from being
>>published. it gets published, where's the conspiracy?
>>

> Has the big LIE that Wechsler promoted for the last half a century, wherein
> 94% of the test questions

What test questions? you can not have test questions without a test.
before the test was constructed, there was no test.

>>is there any claim that those admissions are being based on GRE, SAT, or
>>IQ scores?
>>

> You really do ask some of the strangest questions.  What do you think the
> GRE and SAT were developed for?  Why do colleges ask for transcripts of the
> scores?  Do you think they just file them away so they can include them on
> the transcripts that employees ask for, or do you think that just maybe they
> actually use them to qualify students for admission.

have you ever sat on an admissions committee?  I have. I present the
same question.

You can't make someone love you, but you can let
yourself be loved by someone.

http://home.gwi.net/~mdmpsyd/index.htm