brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Richard C. August raugust at ptd.net
Sun Jul 14 18:10:34 EST 2002

Dear Mrs. Smith,

What good does money do, or even a source thereof, when the fact that
Americans are just SLIGHTLY more intelligent than TWO third-world African
Nations, and that ignorance is a real money-maker for even the ersatz "best"
of our women?  You can throw money at American schools, yet because of this
feminised "universal education", all you get is $3,000 - $5,000 per child
per year versions of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.  You get children
who are stylish, sexualised, and stupid, yet highly paid for their
"professionalism" and "attractiveness" and "beauty".

You also get children who are pretty and pregnant.  Pregnancy is on the rise
among teenagers in both the USA and the UK, because the Pill and Condoms
failed them and they see no hope of self-respect or dignity in anything
other than orgasm.

You also get an increase in drug use among teens in all living situations
because of separation from the family due to divorce or running away or
abuse or fabricated abuse, and because of a lack of education in the basic
three "r"'s.  Many can barely sign their names.

Do the math, Mrs. Smith.  Kids see Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Brad
this-guy and Anastacia That-girl as rich and famous, strutting around on a
public stage in little more than an eye patch, talking as if they were never
educated at all, and making millions of dollars for their lack of talent
whilst screaming sex, sex, sex.  They are rich.  They are beautiful.  They
are respected.  People worship the ground on which they walk.  If the math
says that I can be like them and strut around like strumpets and satyrs and
make all kinds of money that I'll never see in my lifetime, why can't I be
like them and try to be famous?  I'll be rich, I'll be respected, I'll have
lots of money to do whatever I want, if I simply dress like a sexpot, scream
sex like a siren, maybe get into the tabloids, and do whatever and whomever
I want.  Kids see Anna Nicole Smith as the buxom blonde who got busted by a
billionaire when he died in his 80's after promising her his fortunes but
never recorded them in his Will.  Never mind that she just got her own
"reality" TV show.  Never mind that Britney Spears just opened a restaurant
in New York City.  Never mind that these people, when left to display their
real talents, are nothing more than Jayne Mansfield-esque fly-by-nights.
Kids don't see things that way.

This is why kids nowadays dress like Britney & Justin & end up getting
pregnant & in and out of relationships, like Madonna.  They dress the part,
they act the part, they end up getting just as pregnant as Madonna did
twice, and then oops!  They end up on WELFARE, because they have LESS THAN
NO TALENT, even WORSE education, and they end up with NO money even though
they emulated the lifestyles of their idols.

Translation of this is:  WE END UP PAYING, THROUGH THE NOSE, TO EDUCATE,
FEED, AND CLOTHE THE HORNY AND UNEDUCABLE.  So much for "universal"
education.  How many kids, much less adults, know what a universal joint is
or what purpose it serves?  It isn't a matter of teachers throwing so much
knowledge at our kids that they can't handle it all, because children in
other countries have to attend school for 49 weeks each year or more.  The
year has only 52 weeks, so that ends that notion.  American education, for
what it's worth, is GARBAGE and has been so for over 20 years.

We need to STOP universal education, throw the dummies out of our classes
summarily, quit educating pregnant teens for free AND providing them day
care in High School, teach that Madonna, Britney Spears, and Justin
Timberlake are DISHONOURABLE CHIMPANZEES deserving a thrashing, teach that
beauty and sexual prowess aren't enough to survive, and even reduce
athlete's salaries down to people levels.  Any idiot can bounce a basketball
and/or sock a few homers and/or make a touchdown or a tackle.  We need to
stop paying mooseheads exorbitant wages for being mooseheads.  We need to
stop welfare.  We need desperately to STOP FEMINISM IN ALL ITS SHADES AND
FORMS NOW before our society completely collapses.

Consider the story of Joe Brown, the educator who turned East Side High
School in Elizabethtown, NJ from a jungle to an institution of higher
learning.  He evicted the dregs summarily.  He locked them out of the school
so they could never return.  He had the halls and walls painted by those who
formerly scrawled graffitti on them.  He enforced study hall rules.  He
personally met each child and talked with them and cared about them.  He
instituted Adult Literacy Courses for their parents who could not read.
Never mind that Joe Brown is a Negro, a Colored man, a Black man.  Never
mind that one of Hollywood's finest and strongest actors, Morgan Freeman,
portrayed him in a movie, long after he played "Easy Reader" on the
Children's Television Workshop program "The Electric Company".  Joe Brown
cared and cares for his students, and I believe Morgan Freeman would do the
same.  After Mr. Brown was jailed for violations of School Code for locking
the School Doors with chains, preventing a fire drill from taking place and
calling the police "the enemy", his kids came in civil disobedience marching
en masse to the court house to secure his release from prison.  Guess what
else happened?  School operating costs in Elizabethtown either remained at
the same level or went DOWN, because teachers finally cared about students,
students finally cared about learning, and they settled to the business of
educating the educable and leaving the dregs behind.

Even a black teacher from an urban school district realised that "universal
education" WASN'T WORKABLE.  Now, it's time for US to ALL SUMMARILY FOLLOW
Joe Brown's lead.  Face it, Mrs. Smith, universal education will NEVER work.
All it will do is all it ever has done, and that is to CO$T AMERICAN
TAXPAYER$ BILLION$ of DOLLAR$ in wasted school tax money.  The end result is
an endless supply of careless, ignorant waste cases, with only a few
diamonds in the rough.

Consider again the original TIMSS Scores from 1995.  Consider the children
on the street where you live.  Consider the clothes they wear, the food they
eat, and the cars they drive and the jobs they work.  The question is no
longer, "What is the square root of 3 divided by 2?"  or "From where did
your parents come?".  Instead, it's "You're 14 and you're still a virgin?
Like, how did THAT happen?  My God, doesn't anybody LIKE you?", or "That's a
real woman?  That sure isn't my mother!"

God bless you in your effort to discover the truth about education and the
American Teenager.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August

"Hope Munro Smith" <hopems at mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
news:hopems-1407020903140001 at cs6625171-151.austin.rr.com...
> In article <rK3Y8.33351$Q43.1013368 at nnrp1.ptd.net>, "Richard C. August"
> <raugust at ptd.net> wrote:
>
> > Dear Hope Munro Smith,
> >
> > Mere books and uniforms do not account for the cost of SHEER STUPIDITY
in
> > the American Educational Systems.
> >
> > My mother related this story to me last night.  A gentleman she knows
> > inquired of three teenage children on the streets of my hometown
concerning
> > who bombed Pearl Harbor at the beginning of US involvement in World War
2.
> > One teen answered that US Forces bombed our own base under friendly
fire.
> > Another answered that Usama bin Laden bombed Pearl Harbor, when he
wasn't
> > born until c. 1959, since he was 12 in a photo featuring his family in
> > Sweden in 1971.  Yet another answered most intelligently, that he didn't
> > know.
> >
> > A former PA state Gubernatorial candidate, Peg Luksik, remarked in a
> > campaign speech made to senior citizens in a senior center, that a girl
who
> > learned phonetic spelling could never figure out that "apple" was
spelled
> > a-p-p-l-e when she was told that phonetically, she could spell it any
way
> > she pleased, so she chose a-p-l.
> >
> > Never mind that our kids never learn real American History or Spelling,
or
> > that they learn revisionist standards from highly paid but untrained
> > professors who earned their degrees from diploma mills and were promoted
by
> > the Peter Principle.  Our kids are rapidly becoming even more
INCOMPETENT
> > than are these professors, to the point that they can't even figure out
the
> > numbers on a calculator, much less work a slide rule.
> >
> > Lastly, I was taking an evening walk last night, when I observed several
> > teen girls rather provocatively dressed.  Granted, it is summertime and
they
> > need to dress to be cool.  But to wear clothes only a prostitute would
wear
> > would make one wonder where their brains really are.  Can they read
clothing
> > labels, or bottles of hair colourant?  Is it any wonder our American
Schools
> > are now wasting more money and talent with day care centers in our high
> > schools whilst pregnant teenagers usurp our tax dollars ostensibly
obtaining
> > an education when they've been told flat out they can earn more money on
> > their backs than they can on their feet?
> >
> > Face it, Mrs. Smith, American Schools are a dungheap, and American
Children
> > are its fodder.  Billions of American dollars are wasted educating the
> > uneducable MTV generation, who care nothing about the real world other
than
> > watching "The Real World" on MTV.  Talk to these kids, and find out how
> > dumb, or how smart, they really are.  "Beavis and Butthead" have met
their
> > progeny here.
> >

> > Sincerely,
> >

> > Richard C. August
>
> Dear Mr. August,
> I was not taking about the quality of education, I was merely
> making an observation about the source of funds.  More money
> comes out of public funds for education in North America,
> whereas in other countries parents assume a larger share
> of the cost.  However, we also guarantee universal education,
> whereas in many parts of the world only those who can afford
> to send their kids to school do so.
>

> > "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> > news:qaMX8.49430$P%6.3485518 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > >
> > > "Hope Munro Smith" <hopems at mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message