taking a forced-'break'

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 16 19:19:43 EST 2002

i'm going to work off-line for a while.

i RETRACT my earlier statment with respect to having communicated "10%" of
the work i've done.

i've not yet communicated 1%.

anyway, there was an important article in today's _New York Times_, "Science
Times" section: "Beyond Temporary 'Miracles"', by ABAGAIL KUGER, M. D., pD6.

the problem discussed, AIDS coctail side-effects, occurs as a function of
immune system function being a form of 'cognition', and "functional
multiplexing" [AoK, Ap9].

i'm wanting to explore the problem inherent in the non-external-correlation
of "functional multiplexing" [and i've also got to redouble my efforts at
finding a way to pay the bills]. so i'll be working offline for a while.

'till our electronic-'presences' mergy once again,

'dots-live-on-ya'

'oh-river'

'sigh-how-are-ya'

'odd-day-house'

lunch-time

'arive-a-dear-she'

and 'lady in a bush' [hint: Polish]

the last one, coupled with reversion to 99%, coupled with my
enforced-'isolation, got me thinking of a particular scene in _It's a
Wonderful Life_, the 'dam' burst, and what was to be a light-'hearted',
"fairwell, for a bit", transformed to 'heaviness'.

so, so-long-for-i-don't-know-how-long.

ken [k. p. collins]