brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at
Wed Jul 17 20:18:03 EST 2002

In article <DPmZ8.5504$Fq6.304114 at> "John Knight" <johnknight at> writes:
<"Cary Kittrell" <cary at> wrote in message
<news:agvk71$914$1 at
<> In article <3d333c95.21227708 at>
<angilion at (Angilion) writes:
<> Actually, if you read what John himself has put up on his site,
<> you'll notice that those who believe in YEC are in fact a minority.
<> Those who answered that evolution took place, with or without
<> God's tinkering about with it, were forty-nine percent of the
<> respondents.
<> -- cary
<cary, you've either got one terrible comprehension problem, or you're a

[I've replied to this at length already, but as only about 20% of my posts
seem to be getting through, I want to repeat the short, MTV, version]

Um, John, how am I a LIAR when I observe that if 40% of respondants believe

    Human beings have developed over millions of years from less
    advanced forms of life, but God guided this process.

then they, by definition, can not be believers in YEC?

-- cary