bra sizes: Einstein's and women's

Jet thatjetnospam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 22:26:55 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:

> [...]
> > > (ergo,
> was
> > > your
> got
> tell

> would

> > > John:
> > > Shallow Dunce may be really TwAut by the very coincidental remarks. The
> > > probability of a jew being hit by a hunting arrow being randomly shot in
> > > crowd of abortion doctors tells us all we need to know.
> >
> > WTF?
> >
> >  Feminists can't
> > > comprehend that this is a form of ritual murder and genocide against
> whites
> > > (ergo Christians).
> >
> > Huh?
> >
> > > Any feminist who believes in the right of abortion is
> > > demeaning of the human race, concurs to the jewish belief that gentiles
> are
> > > no better than animals, and is basically a selfish whore. Feminists
> believe
> > > they can have intercourse with anyone they choose despite the
> consequences
> > > of spreading disease and producing a baby (which gets murdered).
> Authority
> > > is bequethed to man from God, not woman. The word "authority" is
> composed of
> > > two vital parts: responsiblity and accountability. Women may be given
> > > responsibility, but are never independently accountable. Even with
> > > conviction rates this is true. Hence, the Chivalry Hypothesis comes into
> > > play. No accountability is especially seen with feminists. They have
> been
> > > given responsibility, but have failed again and again for displaying any
> > > sign of accountability. Therefore it is easy to say, they have no
> authority
> > > whatsoever. A big fat "F" can be confidently written on their foreheads;
> not
> > > a bullseye. They advertise this themselves. The freudian projection of
> John
> > > Knight somehow being a vigilante Ku Klux Klan
> >
> > It might have something to do with your horrible anti Semitic remarks.
> >

> > member is typical feminist
> > > hysteria. It is they themselves that are totalitarian tyrants. The real
> > > issues are how do we as a society return to what our founding fathers
> > > envisioned for our country. The answer is to exile the Zionists and the
> > > feminists too. Although, I think the enforcement of chastity belts for
> all
> > > you whores is not a bad idea.
> >
> > Ah, another bitter boy who hates women because he can't get any, and
> > wants to see women punished for having sex, just not with him.

> You claim "sexual equality" and then make STUPID remarks like that which no
> man would dare utter?  There is absolutely no "equality" here.  It's
> precisely the opposite, because your fixation with sex demonstrates the
> limit of your intellectual prowess.  The mere mention of sex in this context

YOU mentioned chastity belts and whores. Now don't go batting your eyes
and acting all innocent like you weren't bringing up sex.

but since you couldn't refute the POINT,
> what else should we expect from a brain missing 3 1/2 billion brain cells?

At least I got the cells that can do basic algebra. Let's review your
attempt:

"[ x = total guesses, 0.25x = correct guesses 0.75x =
wrong guesses = 70%, x = .93, 0.25x = .23 = correct guesses, correct
total
answers of 30% - 23% correct guesses = 7% (those who knew the
problem)]."

Thus you have 0.25x=30% AND 0.75x=70%. Without even doing a calculation,
you can see that you have x being both greater than and less than one at
the same time!

So what are your extra cells doing?