brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at
Fri Jul 19 00:32:59 EST 2002

JDay123 at (Jd) wrote:
>Huh?  What in the world are you talking about? From the dawn of
>civilization men have known that they were created in the image of
>God, and that dominion of the earth was given to them.

I hate to tell you, but civilization significantly preceded the people of
Abraham.  And the pre-Hebrew civilizations did not share the Biblical

>An ocean was parted for one man.

Never recorded by any other civilization.

>The sun stood still for another.

Yet no other civilization noticed this.

>The dead were raised by several. Lepers were healed and devils were
>cast out of humans.

And we have no independent testimony corroborating the Bible.

These are all things of pure faith, which also means that they may not be